Terms of Reference
Position : Program Implementation Officer – Jakarta Based
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the relationship with the local TKPK in relation to community mobilization in support of PRIF/TNP2K
- In conjunction with program partners, identifies opportunities for improving the participation of local TKPK and governance in support of community-level PRIF activities, particularly the Poverty Reduction program
- Identifies opportunities for and leads training programs and workshops in support of program aims in relation to community mobilization and institutional capacity building
- Ensures that program interventions support an integrated approach to district Poverty reduction planning and implementation
- Ensure open communication with local TKPK specifically related to policy implementation
- Provides advice to the Head of Implementation unit , Head of Secretary and Executive Secretary on constructive ways to improve program performance
- Provides advice to the Senior Management Team on issues likely to affect program progress or quality and proposes strategies for addressing issues as they arise.
- Education and technical skills: Bachelor Degree in any major, preferably in economics.
- Practical work experience: 10 – 15 years experience. Experience in developed monitoring systems is strongly preferred. Prior experience working with Government of Indonesia
- Communication and client relations: Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. He/she should be able to effectively communicate internally and externally, share information with colleagues, clients, and management. Demonstrated experience working closely with government counterparts is an advantage.
- Team work: Able to work effectively with a range of government agencies, development partners (including donors, multilateral agencies and non-government agencies). A strong record of working across organizational boundaries is required.
- Time management: Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently. Results oriented and focused. Can handle multiple tasks effectively and coordinate a team to meet deadlines; ability to manage uncertainty and adjust to a changing work program.
- Language skills: Working knowledge of written/spoken Indonesian is essential; Working knowledge of written/spoken English is an advantage.
Please refer to the source : tnp2k.wapresri.go.id